- Good internal practices
- Sustainability research
- Client advisory
Good internal practices
Our business activities are focused on respecting the environment, and we are committed to developing our business, whilst promoting environmental awareness amongst our professionals. We continually strive to be more efficient in terms of the resources we consume and reducing our environmental footprint.
- LEED Certification in progress
Office Sustainability Guide.
- Office Sustainability Guide.
Every year, Aguirre Newman, in collaboration with Garrigues Medio Ambiente y Aire limpio (Garrigues Environment and Clean Air), carries out a survey aimed at the main companies in Spain, in order to ascertain the level of sustainability in their headquarters, in order to determine the measures that companies are adopting in line with their commitment to protecting the environment and saving energy in their offices.
Our Sustainability and Environmental services offer sustainable architecture and energy efficiency solutions.
- Optimisation and improvement of property performance by reducing energy consumption.
- Energy audits.
- Energy efficiency.
- Calculation of the carbon footprint that companies generate and advice on how to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
LEED Advisory services:
- Feasibility studies.
- Advisory services to owners and tenants in order to obtain certification.
- Engineering projects and solutions.
- Project Management & Monitoring.
- Fit-out projects.
We advise companies on obtaining AENOR’s BUC certification (for example, Torre Espacio in Madrid)